- Match Play Singles - Full difference between the Course Handicaps of the two players
- Match Play Foursomes - Half of the Full difference between the aggregate Course Handicaps of either side
- Match Play Four Ball Better Ball - Low Course Handicaps in Group to concede strokes to the other three players based on 90% of the difference between the full handicaps. Low Course Handicaps plays at 0 within group.
- Stroke Play Four Ball Better Ball - Each partner receives 90% of full Course Handicaps.
- Bogey or Par Four Ball Better Ball - Each partner receives 90% of the full Course Handicaps.
| Updated: 2017-02-19|