|- Whether you are preparing for your first season using Golf Genius or transitioning from a prior season to a new season, there are important steps and practices that will help you run your season more smoothly, and help you transition to future seasons.|
When preparing for an upcoming season you will need to:
- Update Staff Managers: New staff members will need to be added as managers and departing staff members will need to be deactivated from your account.
- Add/Update golf course details: Has your course been rerated by the local AGA? If so make sure the Slope rating, Course rating, Yardages, and Handicap Allocations are correct.
- Organize your past Events and Leagues into Categories: We suggest placing your events and leagues into the proper categories in the Customer Center and Event Directories.
- Adding new Events and Leagues for 2022: If you have previous events and leagues that will be played again in the upcoming season, we recommend cloning them because information like portal setup, tournaments, logos, and banners will be copied over thereby saving you considerable time.
- Organize Events and Leagues for your Club Website: Clubs typically allow members to view upcoming events and leagues on their club website by organizing them into listings such as Men's Events, Women's Events, Mixed Events, Junior Events etc.
- Update the Master Roster: Update your Returning Members information and add any New Customers that have joined your facility.
- Update Season Points: If you maintain season point standings (points earned across events), then you can automatically track them throughout the season.
The slow period between seasons gives you a great opportunity to set up your events and leagues and get a head start when you may have more time.