Monday, August 10, 2015
Sycamore Creek Country Club, Springboro, OH
$250 ($100 is contributed directly to The Norma J. Ross Youth Foundation)
Friday, July 31, 2015 (or earlier if event is full)
Format of Play*
* To be eligible for Low Net and Team awards each individual and each team member must have a valid USGA Handicap Index.
- Format of Play for Dealer Championship Advancement to Sectional: Two Person Net Better Ball * (Two players with the best net score counting as the team score per hole)
- Additional Awards:
- The low net team in a Net Two of Four Person Group *
- Individual Low Net * and Low Gross
- Team Scramble Award for teams wishing to play in a less competitive format
Schedule of Events
- 8:00 am - Continental Breakfast & Registration. Range Opens
- 10:00 am - Shotgun Start
- Lunch provided during play
- Award/ Small Plate Reception immediately following play
Nike Golf Departure Shoe Tote with Mercedes-Benz logo containing:
- Nike Drawstring Bag
- Valuables Pouch
- 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 (base model) awarded to the first player scoring a hole-in-one at the designated par-3 hole
WESTERN SECTIONAL EVENT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Four nights accommodations at Pinehurst Resort in Pinehurst, NC.
- Two-Round Sectional Tournament held at Pinehurst Resort in Pinehurst, North Carolina, October 18-22, 2015.
- Practice Round & First Competition Round on Pinehurst No. 4, host of the 2008 U.S. Men's Amateur.
- Second Competition Round on Pinehurst No. 2, home of the 2014 U.S. Open and U.S. Women's Open Championship.
- Three winning teams per Sectional then advance to the National Final.
- Tournament hospitality and exclusive functions.
RICK CHERUBINI, 2012 LOW-GROSS WINNER:
"Turtle Bay lived up to the hype! The accommodations, the view, the hospitality, food, activities and the golf courses could not have been better! We had an absolutely fabulous trip. Many thanks to Mercedes-Benz of Centerville and Jenell."
BILL LEBOEUF, 2011 LOW-GROSS WINNER:
"The event was a life-changing experience [I shot 66!]. Jenell and Tony, and all of the folks at Mercedes-Benz of Centerville were terrific hosts, and it's a pleasure to support her foundation. The event in Scottsdale was fantastic! My wife and I loved the accommodations, the spa and the golf, and we really hope to be heading back again this year. This is a great event for low handicap players to enter."
TODD LEMASTER, 2011 LOW-NET WINNER:
"Wouldn't miss it! We were treated like royalty."