|Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
|First Tee Time: 8:30am (Play will start of both sides using the South Nine and West Nine)
|Course Address: Shelby Oaks Golf Club, 9900 Sidney-Freyburg Rd, Sidney, OH 45365
|The Online Entry Form must be submitted before 11:59 PM, Friday, Sept. 15th
|TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM/INDIVIDUALS:
1. The Online Entry Form is the Official OHSAA Entry Form
a) You will need to create an account to submit entries. Please do so early!
b) Data entry should take less than 5 minutes so if you are not a “computer user” find an assistant, student, parent, or friend who is!
c) User accounts/passwords from last year were retained. Associations with sports were cleared.
2. Click the Online Entry link at www.baumspage.com/golf/
a) Click on Login if you already have an account or Apply to create a new account!
b) Use Coaches | Select Teams to select your School and Sport.
i) On Select School Type | click High School | click Get Schools/Clubs
ii) Highlight your school | click Get Available School Teams
iii) On Select Sport | select HS Girls Golf | click Make me the Coach
c) Use Coaches | Golf | Modify Athletes to enter alphabetic roster.
d) Use Coaches | Golf | Submit Rosters to enter tournament. i) Select golfers in playing order and click Submit Roster to submit!
ii) Please submit tentative roster early! Submit changes online until the window closes.
iii) Use the Contact Us link on Baumspage if there are problems.
|Qualifying Green Fees: Qualifying Green Fees are Paid through the Southwest District
|Practice Round Info: Please Contact Shelby Oaks Golf Course at 937-492-2883 and indicate what school you are with when making practice rounds times - Greens fees for 18 holes will be $21.00; $13.00 for 9 holes. Range balls are $5.00 at practice rounds.
|Food and Beverage: The kitchen is open throughout the event for students, coaches or spectators to purchase snacks or lunch. There is a special lunch ticket available for coaches and students - $6.00 per ticket. Each schools can purchase the day of the event when registering their team before teeing off. The meal will include: cheeseburger, chips, and drink.
|TEE TIME AVAILABILITY: will be posted on Baumspage by 5:00 PM, On Friday, Sept. 22nd and on this Website
|Qualifying Positions: The low 4 Team and 4 Individuals not on the Qualifying Team will advance to the District Qualifier at Heatherwoode Golf Course, On Monday, October 3
Scoring: Standard Cardstock Tournament Scorecards will be issued.
iWannamaker Scoring:Per OHSAA Regulations, it is the players responsibility to enter scores after each hole using the OHSAA Golf App during play. (In the event the competitor does not have a mobile device, an alternate person such as a fellow competitor, coach, or authorized representative may enter the scores in as timely a manner as possible.) Therefore it is our intention to provide supplemental scoring stations on the course after every three holes for competitors to verbally report their scores.
Official Scoring Area After Play: Weather Permitting, will be by the last green on the side play is completed on.
|Admission: Admission through the purchase of a Ticket through HomeTown Ticketing will be required for attendance. Link to Purchase Tickets
|Spectator Golf Carts: Will be available on a first come first service basis.
TOPIC: OHSAA SW District Boys D3 at Shelby Oaks GC
TIME: Sep 24, 2023 03:45 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
Click here to join the meeting
Meeting ID: 228 799 607 477
Download Teams | Join on the web
Learn More | Meeting options
|TIE FOR FINAL QUALIFYING POSITION(S) TEAM:
- Ties in team scoring qualifying positions that affect the number of qualifiers shall be resolved by comparing the scores of the 5th team member and the team with the lowest 5th score shall be declared the winner. If one team does not have a 5th score, the team with the 5th score shall be declared the winner.
- If teams remain tied after comparing the 5th scores, a playoff to determine the winner shall be held using four players selected by the coaches of the tied teams.
- If the tie does not affect the number of qualifying teams, the following will be used to determine order of play in the next tournament: Better 5th score, better 4th score, better 3rd score, better 2nd score, better 1st score, coin toss.
|TIE FOR FINAL QUALIFYING POSITION (S) INDIVIDUAL:
- Individual ties for qualifying positions that affect the number of qualifiers, shall be resolved by playing an additional hole or holes until the tie is broken by the tied individuals.
- If the tie does not affect the number of qualifying individuals, the USGA Tiebreaker based on the Last 9, 6, 3, 1 holes played versus par will be used to determine the order of play for the next tournament. OHSAA tournaments will designate Holes 10 to 18 as the last holes regardless of the starting hole