|Dear Contestants and Parents, |
|As you put your final preparations together for Tuesday's Ohio Junior World Qualifier we wanted to share a few items to help you prepare.|
|There will be NO REGISTRATION, please be on your scheduled tee at least 8 minutes prior to your starting time. Hole Location Charts, Local Rules and your Scorecard will be presented to when you arrive prior to your starting time. |
|You can review scores and groupings in a mobile friendly format at www.mvga.org |
Boys Ages 15-18: Top 4 boys with the lowest scores.
Girls Ages 15-18: Top 4 girls with a score of 84 or lower.
Boys Ages 13-14: Top 2 boys with the lowest scores.
Girls Ages 13-14: Top 2 girls with the lowest scores.
Boys Ages 11-12: Top boy with lowest score.
The Top Finisher in both 15-18 age category's will receive a $1500 stipend to help with expenses in playing in the Junior World, July 8-12, in San Diego, California
|items from Local Rules that apply to both courses |
- THE USE OF MEASUREMENT DEVICES IS PERMITTED FOR DISTANCE MEASUREMENT ONLY
- NATURAL AREAS: Are Played as Red Penalty Areas and the mowed edge defines the Penalty Area
- OBSTRUCTIONS: Cart Paths, whether paved, mulched, wood chipped or of barren earth are considered obstructions and their disturbed edges are considered part of the cart path.
- GROUND UNDER REPAIR: Defined by white lines.
- OUT OF BOUNDS: Is defined by white stakes, or fence surrounding property
- SECOND BALL: When in doubt as to procedure, play a second ball and report occurrences to committee even if the score is the same.
- THE ONE BALL RULE IS NOT IN EFFECT.
- SCORECARDS: shall be turned in immediately after your round in scoring area behind #18 Green on the South Course
- NO CADDIES ARE PERMITTED: Parents may walk with children but cannot offer advice. For appearance purposes it is best if they remain a safe distance away.
- COUPONS ATTACHED TO SCORECARD: Are for lunch at the Halfway House
- RAIN POLICY: In the Event play cannot be completed on Tuesday. Qualifiers and Awards will be presented based on the number of holes played.
- The LOCAL RULE: For a Ball that is Lost or Out of Bounds will NOT BE IN EFFECT.
- To Review our Standard 2019 Local Rules and Conditions of Competition
|Junior World Site and Information|
|Directions to NCR Country Club |
|NCR Country Club's Website |
|We look forward to seeing everyone Tuesday. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com|
Steve Jurick, PGA