|Some of the Highlights|
- A player will not receive a penalty if the ball (or ball marker) accidentally moves on the putting green or in search of a ball.
- Players can leave the flagstick in the hole while putting.
- Players may repair spike marks or other damage, including foot prints, on the green with no penalty.
- Caddies will no longer be able to line up a player. This will be a big change on the LPGA tour, where many players have their caddies line them up before stepping away just before the player makes a swing.
- Players who have trouble in bunkers could get relief. If you want, you can remove your ball from a bunker (and place it in the fairway or rough behind the bunker, depending on where the bunker is) and accept a two-stroke penalty.
- A new procedure for how to drop a ball in a relief area.
- Time searching for a lost ball would go from five minutes to three.
Everything over at USGA