Monday, August 14, 2017
Moraine Country Club, Dayton, OH
$300($100 is contributed directly to The Norma J. Ross Youth Foundation)
Format of Play:
* To be eligible for Low Net and Team awards each individual and each team member must have a valid USGA Handicap Index.
- Format of Play for Dealer Championship Advancement to Sectional: Two Person Net Better Ball *
(Two players with the best net score counting as the team score per hole)
- Additional Awards:
- Individual Low Net * and Low Gross
- Team Scramble Award for teams wishing to play in a less competitive format
Schedule of Events
- 8:30 am - Continental Breakfast & Registration. Range Opens
- 10:00 am - Shotgun Start
- Lunch provided during play
- Award/ Small Plate Reception immediately following play
Official Hotel Holiday Express Hotel & Suites - Centerville
TEE GIFT: Cobra Puma takes over as the official equipment supplier for the 2017 Mercedes-Benz Dealer Championships golf program. Each Golf participant gift will receive a Cobra Puma Tee Gift
HOLE-IN-ONE PRIZE: A new 2017 Mercedes-AMG C43 Coupe will be awarded to the first player scoring a hole-in-one at the designated par-3 contest hole. The minimum distances for this contest hole are 175 yards from the men’s tee and 125 yards from the women’s tee.
CLOSEST-TO-THE-HOLE PRIZE: The player that hits his or her ball closest to the hole on the designated hole will receive a Cobra Hybrid.
WESTERN SECTIONAL EVENT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Four nights accommodations at The Lodge at Torrey Pines in La Jolla, CA
- Two-Round Sectional Tournament held at Torrey Pines in La Jolla, CA, October 5-9, 2017 (Thursday-Monay)
- Three winning teams per Sectional then advance to the National Final.
- Tournament hospitality and exclusive functions.
RICK CHERUBINI, 2012 LOW-GROSS WINNER:
"Turtle Bay lived up to the hype! The accommodations, the view, the hospitality, food, activities and the golf courses could not have been better! We had an absolutely fabulous trip. Many thanks to Mercedes-Benz of Centerville and Jenell."
BILL LEBOEUF, 2011 LOW-GROSS WINNER:
"The event was a life-changing experience [I shot 66!]. Jenell and Tony, and all of the folks at Mercedes-Benz of Centerville were terrific hosts, and it's a pleasure to support her foundation. The event in Scottsdale was fantastic! My wife and I loved the accommodations, the spa and the golf, and we really hope to be heading back again this year. This is a great event for low handicap players to enter."
TODD LEMASTER, 2011 LOW-NET WINNER:
"Wouldn't miss it! We were treated like royalty."